You will find listed below and in no particular order, followed by a short, more or less hilarious comment, the things I think I just don’t love.
- Funny I don’t like going and having any type of medical exams, tests, like blood tests, pap tests, ultrasounds, … but I’m not afraid to go and ask my Rock doc for the prescription to book them.
- I wonder why some people laugh at my back on my disabilities: sick of wondering, though.
- I don’t like catching a cold in the mid-spring time.
- I feel bad at the fans who don’t like a whoever musician, go and attend his shows the same, as if they had to honor their presence, then home to complain: I’d tell them to stay home!
- I don’t like the hypocritical people: in front of you they claim one thing, when away they do the opposite. Nah…. !
- I don’t like the hoaxes made towards the elderly. The Police do warn people, but these criminals are smart.
- The moment when you are washing your teeth and you need to go get your bowels empty ….!
- I hate to pay dues when instead it should be up to my managers to …
DD TV xx