THE F*CK- IT LIST
You will find listed below in no particular order and with a short, more or less hilarious comment, the things I think I just don’t love.
- the moment when you are awakening and you suddenly feel the need to empty your bowels: painful, awful, a true shock!
- I’d rather be with a b*tch than with a bimbo: bimbos do leave you in a limbo. B*tches use all their means to bother you, but at least they’re smart, there is somehow an interaction.
- I have trouble dealing with touchy music fans.
- I learnt thru bad moments with friends that I’d better skip speaking of politics! Right now, more than it was before, even if one is asked to, sharing your opinions has become extremely dangerous. Don’t know … people are frustrated by the current situation and that makes them impulsive, aggressive.
- I’m rather sick of the people approaching me saying they need my help to figure how to do whatever, begging me over and over. Their fear of getting wrong is the excuse to abuse of my kindness and patience. This way the lazy bastards don’t work and let me do what they are up to!
- I don’t like kicking off my working day late and I’d rather, when possible, not coming back home late.
- I don’t like having headache
- I usually avoid purchasing records of artists I just feel admiration, but do not love: those albums usually end up in my drawers, rarely listened.
DD TV x