THE F*CK- IT LIST
You will find listed below in no particular order and with a short, more or less hilarious comment, the things I think I just don’t love.
- I don’t like the Italian Easter sweet named “Dove”: too much sugar on it
- Watching gratuitous violence on TV, rows, hard words screams: can we please calm down a little?
- I don’t like being dropped out
- It is bad in this period of the year to end my working days mentally exhausted, it too often happens!
- Finishing my things around dinner time.
- I might sound boring, but I have trouble dealing with touchy music fans
- I don’t like go and strike very much: I know it’s my right, but Trade Unions are weak today (in my field) and striking is getting expensive
- Don’t like the messed up things, the confusion in planning
- These days don’t like watching the TV news, but I can’t avoid it